Wednesday, April 29, 2009

12 weeks and Going Good!


Well it's my fault because I've been so busy that I havent posted any blogs since like 5 weeks! That's terrible, I promise it will get better! Well here's a picture of my 8 week ultrasound since you missed it!!

I just went in last friday for my 12 week and everything looks good! Michael and I got to hear the heartbeat which is just life changing in itself! I still cannot fully grasp the fact that there's a human growing inside ofmy stomach! God is so good! Doctor Lewis said that since we heard the heartbeat so strongly this reduces my miscarriage rate to 1% which gives me a slight sigh of relief... So thank God for that! I've been feeling pretty good for those of you who are asking, unfortunately Michael and I went to Destin FL this past weekend and I got sick for the 1st time! BLAH!!! But we had a great trip!! I'll be posting that next! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. so exciting! Miss you...think about you guys all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I found your blog from Jessie's. Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete