Thursday, September 10, 2009

Have I really not blogged in 19 weeks?!?



Oh my! I am now 31 weeks pregnant! 31 and a half to be exact, not that I am counting or anything haha. I am feeling pretty good, just the typical not being able to paint my own toes and don't wanna bend over for ANYTHING! But other than that I am just taking necessary naps and trying not to kill myself! For those of you who don't know, I quit my job at Bob Steele due to them not wanting to cooperate with my hours and I just couldn't take 9 hour days on my feet any longer. Everyday my feet looked like blown up hot dogs when I was done. So I am now nannying for a 7 yr old, Gavin, 4 days a week and a 2 year old, Mehrik, 1 day a week and its great! I'm just nannying part time and doing hair on the side! It is SUCH a relief and I am SO thankful. Michael is still at Northpoint and all is well! We have our Childbirth class on saturday and I think it will be very interesting! The nursery is ALMOST done but not completely, there are still some major things we need! I am looking forward to my shower October 4th with my high school youth girls and their moms! It should be a blast:) Here are a few pictures of the nursery& we are actually getting maternity pictures done by Abbi Conroy on monday so be looking for those:)

No comments:

Post a Comment